Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I learned the rest of my dance today ready for our Christmas play. Everyone was looking at us when we were doing our dance - I said 'their looking at us' and Miss Atkinson said that they must be interested.

We finished off our rockets today and took a picture of them - tomorrow we are going to load the pictures on the computer and add some sound. We did some theme work as well today but I can't remember what we did, but it was interesting.

I gave out the milk today and I threw it in the bin - the bin was stinky! My job was to sit on Miss Atkinson's chair and pick the good children to go out to play. I couldn't remember two of their names, so they went out last.

With milk we had carrots and for lunch I had pizza with roast potato, pasnip and for pudding I had apple crumble with custard.

No comments: