Monday, April 14, 2008

Today there was a new teacher called Miss Crampton; she isn't really new - she used to teach us in reception. I found out today that on Wednesday I have to teach a dance routine to some of the other children. And on Thursday I'm going to dance club after school and we're doing street dancing.

We had numeracy today (counting in steps - it was so easy). When I showed the teacher, she said "wow" so she gave me some more and I did them, so she gave me some harder ones, and then some more harder ones and then she asked "did I catch you out?", and I said "no" and I got them all right and I got a team point.

For lunch I had fish cakes with new potatoes, peas carrots and tomato sauce and for pudding I had cake with icing and guess what - he gave me too much by accident.

I got a new reading book today, but I guessed the end of it straight away; the teacher said "can you guess what he's going to make?" and I said "a scarecrow" and she said ''how did you know that?"

No comments: