Monday, July 21, 2008

Today for lunch I had cauliflower cheese, baked potato, sweetcorn and carrots and for pudding I had plain sponge with custard - I haven't had that for ages have I.

We had milk after lunch today! Once we had milk in a bottle but not today - actually, I didn't have any milk or fruit because it was apples and I can't eat hard apples with my front teeth missing.

This morning we had to draw our favourite thing from this year; I drew making the totem poles, making the plates and doing work, but I didn't win; Stevie and Jack won.

This afternoon the year sixes did a show - some of the boys dressed up as girls and sung songs; Ryan's lipstick was rubbish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nadia finished school now for the summer holidays lots of time to play and maybe we can climb that mountain have fun lots of love nannie xxx