Monday, December 15, 2008

Tomorrow I won't be doing a blog because I'm going to Summer's house and daddy is partying! Today I gave out my Christmas cards.

For lunch I had spaghetti bolognase, big little new potatoes, peas and yogurt for pudding (fudge).

We had numeracy today - we did halving. We also did drawing - we had to draw a winter landscape for a competition for the new hospital. I might get a prize if I win. I drew threes, a little hill with a path and a little house on it and foot prints in the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart ,did you enjoy your party today, was there lots of lovely food.Only two more days to go at school, It will soon be Christmas hooray, we are looking forward to seeing you all on Boxing day but I will speak to you
on Sunday because I want to hear about the fete and your favourite toy day. lots and lots of love Nannie xxx