Monday, April 20, 2009

It's my first day back at school today!!!!!!! I did numeracy today; we did sharing. We did theme today; when we do a new theme we read a book about the theme - this time we are doing about The Sea Monster. We were making a poster of the sea monster for our display; we had to write about five sentences and fill all the lines up , then we had to draw a picture of the sea monster and write the title - when I showed mine to miss she said it was brilliant!

Today I was on pack lunches! I had chicken and salad sandwiches, some yogurt, some carrot sticks and some orange juice - it was brilliant!

This afternoon we finished our sea monster and then we had theme work! Theme was really good - we were sharing what we know about living things and not living things in the sea. Did you know that a blue ringed octopus could kill 10 men with its poison?

No comments: