Friday, May 15, 2009

Sometimes during register, instead of saying 'yes miss' some people say funny things like 'snip snip, I'm a crab' depending on what our theme is (our theme at the moment is 'under the sea'). Some people (and I should say this is nothing to do with our theme), say 'I'm a pirate' and every time it's Nicole's turn he says 'for the last time - walk the plank'; it makes Miss laugh every time!

A couple of days ago I did the register with my friend Molly. We put the registers where they were supposed to go and after that we had to put some vouchers in a box. we put all the vouchers in the correct slots in the box except for one which we put in the 5 slot by accident. I looking through the slot and I saw that it was just one box with different slots in the top! what's the point of that?

No comments: