Friday, July 03, 2009

Today was Mrs Hutchings last day before she leaves to have a baby! She had loads of presents - about 132! I got her some chocolates and a card I made on the computer which said 'I hope your baby is a happy baby'.

Alix got on my nerves again today - we were having Theme, and we had to count in Spanish to 10 and write down the words. We had to draw pictures of musical instruments and if the Spanish word was one (uno), then you would draw one instrument, if it was ten (diez) you would draw 10 instruments. But Alix couldn't draw the instruments and she asked me to do it, but I said no but I didn't say why (the reason was that she was supposed to do her own work - I know it would be helpful if I did it for her, but it wouldn't be right), be she told me off because I didn't do them for her.

We had a party today! It was brilliant; I didn't win anything, and we only did three games, but it was brilliant!

No comments: