Thursday, November 19, 2009

I went into school late today because my foot hurt! It started hurting when I got out of the bath, and went all red - I had to go to the doctors but by the time it was time to go, my foot was better, so I went to school anyway, but not until after first break.

We learned about Salvador Dali today; miss asked if we knew anything about Salavador Dali and I put my hand up and then said that one of his paintings is called "Gala looking at Dali in a state of anti-gravitation in his work of pop art yes,yes, pompier in which can be seen the two anguishing figures of Millet's Angelus in a state of atavistic hibernation against a sky which suddenly explodes into a giant Maltese cross just at the heart of Perpignan station toward which the universe starts to contract". Miss said "well he was quite strange".


No comments: