Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today maths was really weird because we had this mental maths test that was really hard and then Mrs Morrish said that it was one of the easiest paper that we'll do this year. Then we had to do stuff on measuring and that was really easy so it only took 5 minutes.  

In literacy we had to do some of those stories where you chose what happens next and mine was really good. At lunchtime I was playing football but I accidentally tripped someone over when I was tackling them and then one of his friends came up to me and started doing a speech about how girls are rubbish at everything and that we should get off the pitch but I thought it was really sexiest so I just said something really sarcastic when one of the boys on his team were running with the ball and tripped over it.      

No comments: