Monday, October 13, 2008

this week it is our class's display week - we have a book and we have to do things in the book and we have to display the work in the corridor, like writing, drawing pictures and things like that. It was all about a story called 'Room on the Broom'.

For lunch I had tuna, baked potato, carrots, broccoli and strawberry yogurt and with milk I had a pear (but no milk).

Al play time, one boy called Daniel hit another boy called Daniel and he kept running away when the teacher tried to tell him off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia
I was surprised that you hadnt written a blog yesterday then I remembered daddy had a meeting, he must have been late getting home. Room on a broom is that all about witches ? Is that naughty boy that runs away from the teacher in your class? I am going to the hairdressers tomorrow so when i see you next I will be all curly give my love to mommy & daddy and lots of hugs & kisses for you Nannie xxx
.