Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Today I had numeracy - it was very good because I got a team point for doubling the most numbers on my table. We had PE today and literacy about Dick Whittington (it's a traditional tale).

For lunch I had two pieces of pork, roast potatoes, carrots and cabbage and more gravy (because on the pork there was already some gravy). For pudding I had rice pudding with raisins. With milk I had nothing (because I didn't fancy the bananas).

I got to do a few of my pieces of art today too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia
have you had a good week so far. Pity about your lunch on tuesday they seemed to have run out of most things. Talking about food when grandad and I had our egg and chips on monday he ate a chip that was much too hot and burnt his throat badly its still sore today.
I have a copy of Pepys diary if you would like to borrow it, lots of love Nannie.