Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today I did maths. In maths I did adding; we had to draw a number line for each question - it was a bit silly because I could do the questions in my head without the number line, but the teacher said the exercises was called 'using a number line' so we had to. I reached my target of 8 questions and I even did another 4 questions - all the questions in the book.

Miss asked us today if we wanted to join the cheer leading club, and I put my hand up - I might start next term. Some of the boys put their hand up too!

Our new theme is extreme weather and today we were talking about flooding. Miss said that we create our own device for stopping floods - mine was like a snake; when it starts flooding, it comes out of the earth and it pumps the excess water up. It had a camera too so that it knows how much water it needs to move - and the water goes through the snakes body and is used to power cars which run on water to reduce pollution.

No comments: