Friday, October 02, 2009

Today I got my maths homework back and I did my literacy spelling test - I got 9 out of 10. I finished my hurricane poster off, and my flooding poster went up on the wall today too (with Summer's of course).

Today we were going up for lunch and everyone was making so much noise and pushing that one of the year three's pushed another year three who has got a broken arm into the wall! So we all got told off and told that we weren't aloud to go outside the next playtime, but because I'm so good, I got to go out and play! Lucky me.

Another naughty thing that happened today - Ethan is leaving school on Monday, and there was a card for him; most people put 'good luck' and things like that, but Harry put 'still your mate even though you kicked my football over' and the drew a sad face too! How naughty!

No comments: