Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today was the Halloween disco! I went dressed as a witch. Summer was a skeleton. We learner about the water cycle too today; first the water is in the seas, then it gets heated up by the sun and turns into water vapour (or gas). The water vapour makes clouds, and as the clouds get cooler, it starts to rain. The rain flows into rivers, and the rivers flow into the sea and it starts all over again!

The disco was brilliant! It started at 6pm, and at first I couldn't find Summer, but she was waiting for me. We had a bit of a dance (they played Thriller) and then Summer said 'should we go for a drink' and I said 'yes - why not'. So we went to buy a drink and I was feeling a bit generous, so I bought both of them. They were 40p each. Then we had a bit more of a dance, then Summer said she was feeling a bit peckish, so we got a packet of crisps each, but we bought our own this time. And just before it was time to go home, I bought a hot dog too (but Summer didn't fancy them). I lost my broomstick because a year 6 had the same broomstick as me, so I searched and searched and found it under the bench.

No comments: