Friday, July 23, 2010

Today was the very last day of this term and this year. After the summer holidays I'll be in year 4. On my first day of next term I'm going to include a picture of myself so you can see me in reception and when I'm in year 4.

Today was toy day which was quite exciting, and it was Molly's party which was even more exciting! This morning I forgot my lunch box and dad had to bring it in to school - then we had an assembly and we were told that Mr Collier and Miss Atkinson are going to get married during the holidays! So when we get back, we will have a Mrs Collier! Congratulations to the happy couple!

After assembly it was play time; me, Suzan, Molly and Summer decided to stay together because there was a film on after play time in every classroom and it was up to us which film we watched - we all watched Labyrinth which was scary, but there was something even scary that we did today which I'll talk about at the end of the blog.

After all of that we had another assembly to say goodbye to all the year 6's - some of them cried. Then it was home time, but I didn't go to Koosh tonight, or go home with mom or dad; I went to Molly's house - so did Suzan and Summer (Molly came obviously). It was Molly's birthday party.

We walked to Molly's house and Molly opened her presents and then we went to get changed - after that we did a dance routine which we've been learning over the past few days. And then Molly's dad came home so we had to do the dance routine all over again. After that we went to Xscape because Molly's party was there - we did an aerial assault course; it was very scary because it was so high up! The first bit they just pushed you off the edge! We were holding on for dear life! Then we had to wait for Summer because she is so scared of heights.

After the assault course, we had something to eat at Frankie and Benny's - I had a huge pizza with ham, mushroom and salami.




No comments: