Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Two blogs today because I didn't do one yesterday (I was too busy doing my homework). Yesterday - well, I've forgotten what I did yesterday, so back to today. Oh, I remember - I did a fact file about myself and in science we did keys (not the keys you put in the door, but the keys which show what the symbols in a diagram mean).

Today we found out our new teacher for next year - its going to be Mrs Brassel. First of all today, some people went to the computer suite to print the poems we did yesterday - oh, that's another thing we did yesterday! Mrs Hutchins went to print stuff, so it took us ages to print anything because we had to wait until all her printing was finished, and then, when we printed ours, I got eight copies and everyone else got six! And then loads of blank paper came out of the printer.


No comments: