Thursday, February 17, 2011

A long blog today because I haven't done one like this for ages. Today when I went into school I was a bit late because they had almost finished the register but I didn't get a late mark so that was okay. After they had said the dinners (I'm not on them) I wanted to go because I had my mentoring but Suzan and Jake (the other mentors) knocked on our classroom door and said that me and Harry should go and do it. We got Stevie and then we went to key stage one to get the children that we were teaching. So we went to the classroom where all the little ones were and knocked on there door. Mrs Hutchins came out and said that we should find the person that we were teachings draw to get their reading books, so I went to find it. I was teaching a girl called Bethany and she is always going to be the one I teach. Miss Brown came out of the year one door and we went upstairs so that the key stage ones could read to us in the library. It was an easy book that she was reading to me but she still made some mistakes so I wrote in her reading record that she read well but at the beginning needed some help.

When we came back down everyone was just packing away so me and Harry sat on the carpet waiting to go to maths. My maths class were the first to go - well that's only part of the day, but I'm going to finish here so I can go downstairs and have my pudding.

No comments: