Monday, February 28, 2011

Today was the first day back from the holidays. Today was a very fun day because we did stuff we hadn't already learned about so it was all new things. First I came in with my new bag which everyone liked, but some people said it was moustache man which I didn't really like that much. Then Miss did the register and we went up to assembly. In assembly we did the French words for the week which were the words for dance and run (but I can't remember what they are in French).

On the way down from assembly I was talking to Summer and Josh and Summer fell over and Josh fell over her foot and fell on her, so Summer had to go home. I didn't even get to ask her about the Sparticle Mystery!

In maths we had a test - I did quite well (I got a team point). We started reading The Secret Garden today - we wrote a description of the secret garden and Miss said mine was the best. I missed PE today because I was doing some display work because it's display week.

No comments: