Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I forgot to do my blog yesterday, so here goes. Yesterday in maths we learned how to use protractors to measure angles. In literacy we did something, but I can't remember what it was (we might have written a story about Tudors).

Today in maths we did some more work on protractors and this time we actually had to measure stuff - I got all of mine right. We did big writing today too - we had to write about our holiday, but miss told us we had to make up what we did - I said I fell down a hole and ended up in a magical jungle. We did science after that - we started out new topic which is forces (we've already done some work on forces, but Miss Brazel said we need to do some more work on forces).

In ICT we finished off our work on Henry's six wives and miss read out our names and told us what we had done wrong in our big writing and however well we did, she found a problem which made us all disappointed.

No comments: