Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today was Spirit Alive! It was really fun because I was part of the organising committee so I had to do a dance (I was a leader in the dance with Molly) and straight after the dancing I had to say my lines to start the sports.

The first thing we did was 10 pin bowling (our team got 67 points) and after that we did running - I got the fastest time in year 4. Then it was playtime and then we did high jump (only year 3 and year 6 did that) and then dancing; we got extra points because we spelt out 'Spain' in our dance (which is the team we were in).

After lunch we did football, hockey and netball and after that it was the award ceremony. The spirit alive organising committee got a voucher for JJB sports, and our team came third in the events and we got the best sportsmanship award.

No comments: