Tuesday, September 04, 2012

First day back at school! Yippee!

Today was so cool - I got to sit on the bench in assembly which is so much better than sitting on the dirty floor! My new teacher is Mr Rowney and he is like really nice. I've got Mrs Morrish for maths - I'm happy with that.

We got our new planners and wrote our stuff in it this morning and this afternoon we did some topic (history of Britain since 1930 - WWII is going to be a big part of it) and science (healthy lifestyle).

After school I walked home for the first time ever! It was a nice day so I walked instead of catching the bus and I saw some of my friends who were in year 6 last year and talked to them about high school.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Nadia,

Good you have started your blog again! I'm glad school was fun (and that you got home safely!)

Speak to you soon.

Love Paul
xxx