Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today has been absolutely fantastic! One of the girls in school today found out that there's this pressure point that only boys have (or so they say) and so all playtime the girls were chasing the boys round and trying to do it to them and in my opinion whoever found that out is genius.

Anyway, today we had big writing and that was the only down side of today. I didn't write much but it wasn't like I was being slow or anything, it was because I was trying to do really neat handwriting so after doing a page and a half of writing in my normal handwriting I'd only done about half a page.

I'm really happy about tomorrow because Mr Rowney said that instead of doing ballroom dancing in P.E we can do baking. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Anyway I better stop writing about tomorrow just in case Mr Rowney changes his plans.
Write to you later,
Bye Bye     

No comments: