Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hi everyone. sorry I haven't blogged in such a long time but I've been forgetting about it a lot. I can't really remember what has happened in the last week or so but I do remember that on Monday I went to a mini Olympics with school and I was going to do 100m but I tossed a coin with Molly because she was doing 400m which is my favorite event and I won the coin toss and I also won the race. In the end our school came first which I'm really pleased about.
    So, today in English I had to write up a story that I've been working on for a while. We had to do one of those stores that says how an animal got one of it's well known features like how the monkey got it's tail and how did the giraffe get it's ling neck and stuff like that. Mine was why so crocodiles have such big teeth and we had to white it in a little booklet like a real story.
    I'm not going to blog tomorrow and It's not because I won't remember but because I'm going on my residential. We're going to a place called Buckden House (http://www.buckdenhouse.co.uk/index.cfm)
and I'm going all weekend so it's going to be really cool.

No comments: