Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm really sorry that I didn't blog last week but I had to much to do. Anyway last week I didn't do much but on Friday I went to a Leeds Rhinos game and at half time I did a relay with 11 other people from school. We came second so we qualified to go to another match which is good.

Today we had to do drama for about half an hour and drama is my worst subject. Then in maths we had to do this murder thing where we got loads of information about the murder like how many people where in the house and what everyone's heart-rate was and I got it right. Then after lunch, we had to do an African mask but I had to go because I had to go to a netball tournament. We came 4th out of 5 teams so we can't go to the next stage but I'm glad we even got to this stage.    

No comments: