Thursday, October 11, 2007

I did lots of exciting things today; I had to write about who my friend is and what they say to me (I was going to do 2, but I didn't do one for Mrs Brown), I dad some number work and some writing work that was so good that I had to show Mrs Bratley and I got a sticker. We have a numeracy book and a literacy book; a red book and a green book - when I'm bigger I'm going to get a yellow book and a green book. I did music today - it was the 'slowly, slowly, very slowly' song.

With milk I had tomatoes - I had one this time and it was gorgeous. For lunch I had mince pie, mash potato carrots and gravy and for pudding I had grapes.

We practiced our songs for the harvest festival today as well. And we had our school photos - the lady told use to say "sweetie"; I only needed one click.

No comments: