Monday, October 29, 2007

I was very late this morning - I missed most of assembly! We had to go to reception, and I went to my classroom by myself and put my bag and coat down, and then I went back up to the hall where we have assembly. Everyone looked at me when I went in - I was feeling a bit embarrassed.

We did literacy - I wrote about this man who died on bonfire night - Guy Fawkes; he came from York. There was Numeracy where we did something to do with shapes, and I read some of my book.

With milk I had nothing (because there wasn't anything) and for lunch I had something yucky (it was too sweet - it was vegetable stew, but I didn't see any vegetables!) and I didn't eat all of it. I had it with potatoes, sweetcorn and pasta and for pudding I had sponge with lemon icing.

No comments: