Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today, I took the register back to the office and I gave my dinner money in. Today we made our mother's day cards; I put a rosette in the middle of mine and in the middle of the rosette I wrote 'super star mom'. At lunch play time, I showed the card for year 5 dinner; every day, someone shows a card which tells people which year should go to lunch at that time and I asked Miss today if I could hold the card up and she said yes - it meant that I had to go in the big playground - the one we aren't usually allowed in!

For lunch I had this potato thing with stew underneath; new potatoes (I had three of them), broccoli and green beans and for pudding I had current sponge with custard.

Today we typed our new targets into the computer at the computer suite, and we're going to do an information book tomorrow about the 1960's, so we thought about what to put in our book.

No comments: