Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today it was our assembly! In the assembly, I... well first, someone said 'welcome to our class assembly' then Alix said that it was about fashion in the 1960's. Then one of our teachers put on some music and I went up on the stage and walked across - I was wearing a 1960's style dress with some flower bobbles; one on my wrist and the other on the strap of my dress. Next, my other friend walked across, then I did it again, and then he did it again. Summer talked about Neil Armstrong and Jake talked about toys, and someone else talked about school in the 1960's, and after the assembly, Miss took the cane we used in the assembly into another class and made them frightened!

I did a part of a Beetles song today called 'Octapus's Garden'. We did some riddles as well today - making up our own riddles; I did one about chocolate and one about stars.

For lunch I had beef with roast potatoes, beans and something else and rice and gravy and for pudding I had jelly. In school there are tasters that taste the food after dinner and I was there and I wanted seconds - I got some more beef and I wanted more potatoes, and she gave me a new type of potatoes! They were really nice.

No comments: