Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Yesterday I forgot to do a blog - I don't remember much, but I do remember that we did about 1960's fashion.

Today was well good! In numeracy I did my times tables; 2, 3, 4 and 5 - I got them all right (even the hard ones). I got all my spellings right too. I got 3 team points today - that's five this week and its only Tuesday!

For lunch I had cottage pie with horrid mash on top - and I had mash with it too, and because I had a big plate, they gave me big portions - more mash! It was a nightmare. I had carrots and parsnips with it (the parsnips were better this time - not so hard). For pudding I had rice pudding with raisins. I only had five minutes to eat dinner!

In the 1960's work we did more about fashion - I had a circle and I drew a design in the theme of flower power. I did loads of flowers together - pink and blue flowers. Miss showed the work to the class and she told us that we shouldn't shout out, but when she showed mine, everyone thought it was good and Josh shouted 'Nadia, yours is the best of the whole lot!'

No comments: