Monday, June 08, 2009

First we did the register - I'm the seventh person in the register. After that I went to assembly - we did singing in assembly; we sang Matthew 22 verses 34-40. After that we went back to class and sat down on the carpet. I can't remember what we did before break, but during break I played doggies (but I wasn't a dog, I was a ten year old little girl). My friends, Summer, Alex, Fay and Maisie played the game with me.

After break, we had numeracy; in numeracy we had to get a shape that was made out of foam (it could be any shape at all), and we had to draw the shape in our books. Then we had to label where the right angles were in the shape we had drawn. Then it was lunch time. I continued the same game that we played during first playtime, and then went in to have my sandwiches; ham and salad wrap with a Baby Bell, a drink and a yogurt, but daddy forgot my spoon today so I had to borrow one from school dinners. I had some raspberries too!

This afternoon, I did my own little school report because soon my mom and dad will get the school report - I said that I could have done better at my spellings. During end playtime we played the same game again!

No comments: