Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I forgot to do my blog yesterday, and I've forgotten what I did at school! Today I got an NSPCC 'full stop' badge. It's green with a smiley face on it called Will Stop. I taught Daniel the 'foreign secretary' game where you have to say 'foreign secretary' in the funniest voice you can, and if anyone laughs their out and you win - simple. Daniel liked it (strange boy)!

In PHSCE we were discussing what moms and dads would buy with money and what children would buy - children would buy bubble gum, sweets and toys whereas parents would use their money to pay tax, car tax and other types of boring stupid things! Someone said that you could get money by winning 'No Deal or No Deal' and I shouted 'It's Deal or No Deal' right in front of the teacher but I didn't get into trouble.

No comments: