Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I did lots of work today. This morning I did some work about sounds. We all went outside into the big playground and we had a tambourine, and there is this chess board in the play ground, and the teachers were standing by the wall playing the tambourine, and we stood on the first row of the chess board, then the second row and then all the way back to the green fence. We could still hear the tambourine, but not as load as when we were closer.

We did some sums - I got them all right. And we did some writing (I got my p's the wrong why round). This afternoon I did some painting - I painted a nose and an ear.

For lunch I had potato wedges with pasta in sauce and sweetcorn and for pudding I had yogurt. I didn't have any milk today, so with my nothing I had nothing.

At playing out time I played on the tyres, and did some skipping with the huge skipping rope. We play this game where we are all lined up and have to skip and the one that doesn't manage to skip is out, and the only one left is the winner.

No comments: