Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today I went into school nicely and then it was register time. I didn't take the register today because only year twos are allowed to. We got some homework today - I've done it already it was really easy. I got a new book as well - it's called 'Be Quiet in the Library'.

With milk today I had pears, and for lunch I had croquette potatoes, ham and carrots and for pudding I had rice pudding - I was first again today!

At break time I had great fun today skipping - we sing rhymes while we are skipping:
Teddy bear, teddy bear turn around,
Teddy bear, teddy bear touch the ground,
Teddy bear, teddy bear do the splits,
Teddy bear, teddy bear count to ten,
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
and
Jam, jam, strawberry jam,
name your boyfriend if you can,
with an a, b, c, d, e, f, g..........
I fell off the tyres today, but I was okay - I didn't hurt myself.

No comments: