Thursday, September 06, 2007

This morning I went into school. We have to line up outside in the playground before we go in to class. We had register and then assembly - the first this year.

I did some writing today - more waiting this time; I wrote about school rules. I got another book today - it's like a book, but it has words in and when you need to spell a word, you can look in that book. I looked up 'like' in the book but I don't know why because I know how to spell it already.

With milk I had pear and for lunch I had radishes, spaghetti, new potatoes and carrots and for pudding I had posh jelly. There was this dinner man who was talking on and on and on about my long hair - he thought I had had it cut. And because he likes me he gave me the best jelly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

If you don't know how to spell a word how do you look it up in the book?

I am going to London tomorrow for the day. I have a meeting so won't be able to see all the sights that you saw.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Take care.

Uncle Paul