Monday, December 17, 2007

I didn't go into Miss Atkinson's classroom or Miss Bratley's classroom this morning because it was too cold! The heating had broken, so there were loads of us in the same classroom. It was all very complicated because I was in three classrooms in one day!

After that we had register, and assembly. We practiced out dance today with Mrs Giles; I got a letter from Mrs Giles to take home to mom and dad to say that I was doing a dance and I need to wear some party clothes. I missed ITC because of the dancing.

I did movement in the big hall, and we were supposed to take our shoes and tights off, but I left my tights on; why did I do that?

With milk I had pear and for lunch I had spaghetti, two croquette potatoes, sweetcorn and cabbage and for pudding I had yogurt.

No comments: