Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today we had our Christmas fair! It was really good. We did our dancing for Mrs Jackson as well today. In the fair, I won at spin the wheel (I got 4 which was the biggest number). I got a marshmallow for skittles and I bought a hot dog. I won 'pull the prize out of the chimney as well - you can to pull a piece of string to get a prize. We watch The Gringe, and Father Christmas came and gave us all presents.

The dancing was really good - when assembly was on we had to go to the library, and then at the end of assembly, we went on stage and did our dance. I was the first one to walk on the stage, and I had the stage all to myself while all the others danced below the stage.

With milk I had oranges and for lunch I had ham, boiled potatoes, carrots, sweetcorn and gravy and for pudding I had ice cream.

No comments: