Friday, December 07, 2007

This morning we did our Christmas play in front of the whole school. I had to get changed into my costume and then we went to the hall - we were the first ones in the hall and we got ready for the play. Then all the other children came in. Everyone enjoyed the play.

I had literacy today - I did my writing target; to put a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence. We had PHSCE today - it was about road safety, and then we went to a special assembly - father Christmas and Rudolf were there telling us about road safety; in the play they did there was a boy who was playing with his ball and he got run over by a car and he is in hospital now.

With milk I had orange and for lunch I had pizza, chips and beans and tomato sauce and sweetcorn and for pudding I had grapes. I played a catching game at play time.

No comments: