Thursday, June 07, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in - then it was register time and then it was swapping - we haven't had assembly all week - spooky. I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today - Mrs Giles came and we did some work on the white board; I wrote about a dinosaur called a Nadiasaurus. Then it was playing out time - I did skipping with Max (he is a year one person). When we went back in it was milk time; banana today. We played some more and then it was dinner time.

Today I had pasta chicken and vegetable risotto and carrots and garlic bread, and for pudding I had ginger pudding with custard. After dinner, I went to the bench where we have to wait before we go out, and I was nearly there, and I bumped into one of the teachers and fell over; I wasn't looking where I was going. I bumped my head - it didn't hurt though.

This afternoon I drew with some pastels - I did a picture of a horse; mine was even better than Mrs Hodgeson's. After school I went to Koosh club - I don't usually go on Thursday's, but mommy had an exam.

No comments: