Friday, June 15, 2007

This morning I was a bit upset because I wanted to take my piano in for talent, but dad said I couldn't because it was raining. When I arrived, Mr Collier wasn't even there! We had a different teacher called Mrs Crampton. She did the register and after that we went to assembly. Dominic was very naughty in assembly - he was shouting out while Mrs Giles was talking; Mrs Crampton was very cross with him.

After assembly, we played inside and then it was milk time (oranges). After that it was playing out time, but it was too wet to play out so we watched a video instead. We watched Bugs Life.

For lunch I had sausages, chips, beans and gravy - it wasn't very nice with the gravy. For pudding I had chocolate pudding. This afternoon I played outside in the rainy weather and then we watched another video. Dad came to pick me up, but it was very exciting because the road had flooded, we had to go a different way, but that was flooded as well, so we had to go through the flood, but we managed to get home.

No comments: