Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This morning I went into school and then it was register time. I took my dinner money this morning as well (I had to take it to the office myself). Then it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet; the new girl was on Mr Collier's carpet (she is in green group). I know her name now - it's Jamie. After swapping time we played in for a bit and then it was milk time - oranges today; we haven't had pears for a long time have we?

At break time, I can't remember what I did, and then we went back in and played some more - my naughty brain isn't working tonight!

For lunch I had vegetable ravioli with croquette potatoes and sweetcorn and carrots and for pudding I had rice pudding with raisins in it.

This afternoon green group and yellow group played out, but blue and red group didn't.

No comments: