Monday, June 04, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. It was the first day back after half term holiday. I did loads of fun things during half term like go-carting, visiting Sundown and a got a wobbly tooth! I showed everyone in the whole class my wobbly tooth (except for Mrs Hodgeson's class) - it is really wobbly; everyone said 'it's well wobbly'.

I made a card for Mr Collier last night about my wobbly tooth, and I gave him the card when I went in this morning. After register we, Mr Collier's class went to the cloakroom and we talked about what we did during the school holidays. After that it was milk time - oranges today, then we played outside. I played with a lovely red hula-hoop; and then we went back in and played some more. For dinner I had spaghetti with potato wedges and carrots and for pudding I had raisin sponge.

This afternoon I made a spider web and a spider to sit in it; it was for Mrs Gibbon.

No comments: