Thursday, May 24, 2007

This morning I went into school nicely. Then it was register and after that it was assembly; Mrs Hodgeson did assembly today - she showed us a sign for yin and yang and talked about what it meant. When we got back to class, we played for a bit and then it was milk time - I had a pear today (but Stevie and me didn't like it much).

At break I didn't chase Tom - I made a card in the big playground with the big girls instead. When we went back in we played some more and then it was lunch time; mince pie, mash, broccoli and gravy and for pudding I had yogurt.

This afternoon I played outside with Stevie, Nichol and Maisie. After that we went back in and Mr Collier did the register. I made a milk shake this afternoon - one day we're going to make a smoothie!

No comments: