Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This morning I went into school, and then it was register, and after that it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet. Then it was playing in time; I just walked about. Then it was milk time; I can't remember what fruit we had today. At playing out time I fell over; I was running and I tripped and grassed my knee - I didn't cry, but I had to wash it with a towel.

When we went back in it was PE time - we played bouncing a bean bag on a tennis racket - I got to 18 before it fell of. Then I played hockey and then I played catch and then I skipped with a skipping rope.

For lunch I had cauliflower cheese, two new potatoes and sweetcorn and for pudding I had sponge with jam on the top.

This afternoon I skipped all the time, and now I'm so good at it, I can just do it straight away.

No comments: