Thursday, May 10, 2007

This morning I brought in a mickey mouse picture. I was a bit late - Mr Collier had already started the register, but he hadn't reached my name; Fay is before me in the register. After register I showed Mr Collier my mickey mouse picture - he liked it so much he stuck it on the castle. After that it was swapping time; I was on Mr Collier's carpet today.

In assembly, Mrs Something was telling us about trust (again!). Trust is boring - you just have to say it to people for no reason. After assembly we went back to class and played until milk time - I had banana today. At break I was choosing who can do talent with me tomorrow; I chose Suzan - we are going to sing 'Hey Mickey'. We showed Mr Collier the song and he liked it.

After break I played inside some more and then it was lunch. For lunch I had chicken pasta, jacket potato, broccoli and garlic bread and for pudding I had plain sponge with custard.

This afternoon we had a story and I started to sow a ginger bread man.

No comments: