Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in and then it was register time - then we went to assembly - it was a funny assembly; you know Mr Brassels; he had a story - some children were watching a movie, and one of the boys wanted to be in the movie and he pretended that his pen was a loaf of bread - he threw it and Mr Brassels picked it up and the teacher came in and saw both of them crawling on the floor and Mr Brassels had to go to the head mistress - and he was saying 'have I been good?' all the time. It was about fair sharing.

When we got back we played in for a bit and then it was milk time (orange today). At break I skipped and then we went back in to play some more. For lunch I had ham with 2 roast potatoes and carrots and for pudding I had rice pudding with raisins on top.

This afternoon we played spies.

No comments: