Thursday, May 17, 2007

This morning I didn't cry. Then it was register time and after that it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet; we read a story about farmer duck. Then it was playing in time - I made a mask for tomorrow's talent - I'm doing a puppet show - I need one dalmatian, two pigs, two ducks and a ginger cat; it's going to take ages!

With our milk we had banana, and then it was playing out time; I skipped. When we went back in we played some more and then it was dinner time. For dinner I had mince and vegetables and jacket potato and cucumber and for pudding I had rhubarb crumble.

This afternoon we watched Wallace and Gromit - it was really funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

I hope your talent went well today. It sounds really complicated! I can't wait to hear what you did.

Lots of love,

Uncle Paul

Nadia said...

The talent was a puppet show; we had loads of puppets; a tiger, a ginger cat, two ducks, a lion and two pigs. We all just shouted 'welcome to our puppet show' and 'hello' and that was about it!