Friday, May 04, 2007

I wasn't able to do my blog yesterday because my daddy wasn't here, he was at nanny and grandad's house - I wish I could have gone with him.

Anyway, this morning I caught the bus to school with mommy. When we got there we were early - we had to wait to go in. Then it was register time and after that we had assembly; some of the big children were showing us some exercises like skipping and playing football. Then we went back to class and swapped - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet. I did some spelling with her, and then it was playing in time and after that it was milk time; it was tomatoes today, but I didn't have one. At playtime I span round and round and jumped up and down singing the tune of Hawaii five-o.

We went back in and played some more and then it was lunch time; I had fish cake with chips, sweetcorn and for pudding I had sponge with strawberry jam on the top.

This afternoon we had talent; I did a show with Ellie, and I was a cat and Ellie was a rabbit and we were giving out treats; we won talent and got a sweet.

No comments: