Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This morning it was the school trip - I brought in a pack lunch box. We had register, but we all had to keep our coats on, and then we went to the toilet and then went to the big yellow bus. On the bus we sang 'Old McDonald' and 'The Wheels on the Bus'. We did loads of things at the farm; we stroked a baby goat, a baby lamb and a turtle - we even stroked a chicken. They had a huge egg and a tiny egg. Some people stroked a snake but I didn't (it wasn't a real snake though).

My pack lunch was delicious and scrumptious and healthy. Then we played in the hay stack and then we went on a tractor ride and playing in the fun barn - it had two slides, but I didn't go on the one with the sack.

When we got home, I went to Koosh and my daddy picked me up really early so that I could get ready to go to the disco! I won a prize at the disco; the man said I was a lovely purple girl.

No comments: