Monday, May 21, 2007

This morning I went into school, and Jake brought in a spiderman book - it was great! After register we swapped (I was on Mr Collier's carpet today), and then we played; I drew a picture of what I'm going to wear at tomorrow's disco. After that it was milk time - tomatoes today; I didn't have one. Then it was break time; I skipped.

When we went back in I played some more and then it was lunch time; it was Stevie's second day on school dinners - she likes them. She sat next to me, and she said she wishes that it was the same dinner everyday! We had fish, wedges and sweetcorn and for pudding I had apple sponge.

This afternoon Mr Collier read spiderman to us - there was a goblin that used to be spiderman's friend but he isn't anymore, and he has a flying skateboard. And there is one baddy called sandyman, and one that looks like spiderman but he is black and has black webs, and his webs are nasty, but spiderman's are kind.

No comments: