Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This morning I went in - I was a bit late today, but I was just in time for register. Then it was swapping time - Mr Collier's class went on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet, and Mrs Hodgeson's class went on Mr Collier's carpet. Then we practiced our play; I had to say 'Can you trust a doctor or a nurse?' and my other part was 'can you trust a vet to look after animals?'. After that it was the real assembly play - I made a bit of a mistake, I said 'Can you trust a vet?' and then I said 'can you trust a doctor or a vet?' and then I said 'can you trust a doctor or a nurse?'.

Then it was playing in time and then it was ten fingers time. Then we played outside; I did a few tricks with a hula-hoop. When we went in it was milk time; no fruit today. Then we played inside some more and then it was dinner time; I had a strange dinner today - but it was nice; I had lasagna, croquette potatoes, sweetcorn and gravy - it was nice, but the next time I won't have that - it wasn't that nice.

This afternoon I drew a picture of grass and the sun.

No comments: